Delhi being the capital city of India and a large metropolis is home to a large number of well-established and prestigious colleges, universities and educational institutes. This city is home to some of the most reputable educational institutes in India (both private and government run) offering education in an extensive range of educational streams. As a student, you can be assured of plenty of truly amazing choices as you can fulfil your ambition and desire of studying in a top rated institute and a subject of your choice with positive assurance that a degree from these institutes can propel your career forward. Strong reputation for quality education and research that these institutes of higher learning enjoy significantly enhances your marketability in the job market and automatically transfers you into a prized candidate for future employers.
In the following paragraphs we shall look at some of the important benefits of studying in a top university in Delhi NCR or for that matter a top rated university anywhere in India. Top class universities possess the expertise, resources, brand value and infrastructure to give you an education considered valuable in the marketplace.
A broad range of programs
The ability and freedom to take admission in a course of your choice is perhaps one of the biggest benefits of studying in a high grade institution. The sheer volume or number of programs they offer ensures that you are not restrained or limited by selective few courses that a small college or university usually offer. Best in class universities offer an extensive range and set of undergraduate, post graduate and doctoral degrees in a wide variety of disciplines.
A diverse range of programs and world class infrastructure and faculty are one of the many perks of studying in a prestigious university. The best thing about these programs is that you can be assured of getting the very best education in any courses of study that you choose to study. Another important aspect of enrolling in good institutes is that they apart from offering degrees also conduct a large range of diploma and certification programs. You can choose a course of study that is in close alignment with your career goals, financial capabilities, skill sets, aptitude and time frame among other things.
You will receive your education in most innovative environment with top class faculty members who can provide excellent guidance both in class room and out of it during your study years.
Top job opportunities
Top rated universities enjoy impeccable brand value. Recruiters are well-aware of this fact and as such make a beeline to these universities to pick up their confident, trained and confident graduates.
You can be certain of the fact that studying in best university in Delhi NCR is going to be a life changing experience for you as your interaction with experienced faculty members and brilliant peers will help you study with a broader perspective and broaden your horizon. The best thing about reputable institutes is that they do not lay sole emphasis on your academics but your overall growth as an individual. A wholesome learning environment that lays emphasis on both your intellectual and professional development can help you grow both personally and professionally.
Architecture is a profession which offers a seamless combination of creative satisfaction and financial stability. A highly in-demand profession in recent times, a degree in architecture from top architecture colleges in Haryana or for that matter top grade colleges anywhere else in India can propel your career in the right direction. Architecture is an immensely challenging and mentally stimulating profession. There are close to negligible chances of monotony, ennui, or boredom setting in as every building or project that you undertake is going to be distinctly different from another. Qualified and knowledgeable architects are the real creators of beautiful buildings and structures which we see all around us. Widely considered to be a high paying and prestigious profession, not to mention an immensely satisfying one, architecture has undergone a sea change in recent times with advent of new and sophisticated technology and government’s special emphasis on infrastructural development.
With strong emphasis on infrastructure development and concern for environment growing, professionally qualified architectures are in demand more than ever. As architecture you will be responsible for planning, designing as well as construction of buildings and related architectural structures ensuring that they fulfil all environment and safety aspects and criteria.
Most of the Architecture colleges in India offer education in Architecture at undergraduate level and students with Mathematics at +2 level. To be eligible for undergraduate program for studying graduate a candidate must have passed class 12th in science stream with mathematics, physics and chemistry as the primary subjects. The course is of four years duration after the completion of which the student is awarded B. Arch degree (accredited by National Architectural Accrediting Board). Those who wish to obtain a higher degree can opt for post graduate program (M. Arch) in architecture. Admission to this course, which is of three years duration, is usually on the basis of a candidate’s performance in the undergraduate program.
A degree in this chic discipline from best architectural colleges in Haryana is a sure-fire guarantor of high paying and immensely satisfying career. You will get to earn top money and at the same time derive enormous mental satisfaction witnessing your dream on paper taking concrete shape. In other words a career in Architecture is attractive, high paying, and has lots of potential in terms of growth. Another good thing about being an architecture is that apart from helping you satisfy your creative skills, it also allows you to bring to the fore your entrepreneurial spirit. After working as architecture for a well-established firm, you can start your business having gained all relevant experiences and picking up the tricks of the trade on your way.
Engineering is a hot study and career option in India, which is embraced by several hundred thousands of students in the country every year. There are many different branches of engineering such as Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Mechanical, Civil, etc., out of which the students choose their preferred branch for admission into B. Tech.
The competition for admission into the top-notch engineering institutions of the country, namely the IITs and NITs is the toughest, owing to the limited number of seats and very large number of applications. Only a handful of fortunate students, who belong to the meritorious category, manage to obtain a seat in these elite institutions. The majority of B. Tech students get admission in the private engineering colleges across the country. So, to take admission into any one of these colleges, whether the B Tech colleges in Gurgaon or Delhi, you need to make sure that the college is good for pursuing an engineering degree. The quality of a private engineering college can be assessed by considering the following four factors:
- Faculty: The quality of education in a B. Tech college or university could be best ascertained by keeping in view the faculty. You should make sure that the faculty members are learned, having a Ph.D. degree in their subject. They should also have certain publications such as books and journals in their name. Moreover, there should be adequate number of full-time lecturers to maintain the student-teacher ratio.
- Infrastructure & Facilities: The infrastructure of a good engineering institution must be state-of-the-art and it should comprise spacious classrooms, auditoriums, seminar halls, activity rooms, labs, libraries, sports complex, cafeteria, accommodation, medical rooms, etc. There should also be facilities such as pure drinking water, sanitized toilets, clean areas, free WiFi, transportation, and proper security arrangements, among others. Best infrastructure and amenities facilitate the delivery of best education.
- Placements: A good placement record of a B. Tech institution indicates good education. You may check for overall rates as well as placement percentage for specific branches, most importantly in your preferred branch. Also, see the quality of placements as to where the alumni are placed; in which industries and what positions.
- Rankings: B. Tech college rankings provide a convenient way of assessing the overall quality of an engineering institution as they take into consideration several important factors such as recognition & accreditation, curriculum, faculty, graduation rate, campus life, finances, location, safety & security, and various resources. But for such ranking to be effective, it must come from a credible source. The engineering college rankings by MHRD and India Today group could be relied upon.
Whether you want to do B. Tech in Gurgaon or Delhi, do consider the above four vital factors to choose the right college for admission. Amity University Gurgaon is an institution that fares well on the above four factors.
Engineering or B. Tech is arguably the most popular graduate course in India. More and more students apply for admission into various engineering colleges in India every year. Whether you see a B.Tech college in Delhi and NCR or somewhere else, the picture is almost the same; the vogue for engineering is pervasive in India.
You might have heard about many serious things and discussions about B. Tech or engineering. But to provide you a different taste, we have come up with some funny facts about engineering college life in India. Hope you will enjoy them! So, let’s begin:
- Haryana is usually is news for its imbalanced sex ratio, but the sex ratio in your B. Tech college is even worse than this Indian state.
- There is an exam every other day. Sometimes it seems that you have more exams than the days in a calendar year.
- The word Back assumes a different meaning in your college life. While at the time of admission you look for a back (source), during your studies you fear it as it signifies failing an exam.
- You learn some important social skills such as lobbying with lab assistants, pleading to teachers for better grades, and obeying seniors. You have christened them “funny names,” which you use to refer to them behind their back.
- Every branch of B. Tech has almost similar lab, but nobody knows what to do there; not even the faculty.
- You hone your chit making skills during exams; during exams you and your buddies demonstrate good example of teamwork, especially in the examination hall.
- Exam is a team play, the slogan of the team is: “United we stand, divided we fall”.
- Your project getting accepted at one go feels like receiving a lifetime achievement award.
- Being an engineering student, you have a girlfriend who lives in a different nation: Imagination.
- Your reading skills grow exponentially a night before the exam. While you cannot manage to read 50 pages in a day, you finish reading a 500 pages book in just about 2 to 3 hours in the night before exam.
- You virtually pray to your 330 million gods on the result day for a favorable outcome.
- Getting selected in your desired company during campus recruitment feels like winning a jackpot when you expect it the least.
- Lastly, after the completion of your course, the four-year period in the engineering college which seemed to be a hell, suddenly start to appear like heaven that you miss the most.
The above light hearted facts are compiled for entertainment purpose only and we do not intend to ridicule or offend any person, institution, group or entity.
Truly speaking, engineering colleges, whether they are B. Tech Architecture Colleges in Delhi or any other engineering colleges in the country are fabulous places for learning and development; the good colleges are verily life making centers for the students and valuable assets to the nation.
Engineering is one of the most preferred study and career choices in India in the present times. Whether you check the best B Tech College in Gurgaon or Delhi, the total number of applicants is always significantly more than the total seats available. The reason behind this popularity of B. Tech courses is the advances in the field of science and technology in India and research going on in many areas to develop innovative technologies for future. This scenario has resulted in numerous job vacancies in different sectors for engineers belonging to various branches. The salary package offered in some branches such as computer science, mechanical, electrical, and civil are really impressive for the right candidates.
India has one of the world’s best engineering colleges. Whether we talk about the government or private colleges, there are many reputable B. Tech colleges in both sectors that attract thousands of students from around the country. There are some B. Tech courses which are more popular in India than others such as Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, etc. Whether you collect data about the best B Tech courses in Haryana or elsewhere, you will notice similar trend.
Do you know that there are several other interesting facts related to engineering in India? Let’s discuss.
- Every year over a million students appear for the JEE Main exam, which is a national level engineering entrance exam. This total is greater than the combined students who appear for GMAT and GRE exams across the world.
- In India, as many as 1.5 million engineers are released into the job market every year. In other words, India produces more engineers annually than twice the population of Iceland. Also, this is greater than the total number of engineers produced annually by the United States and China, combined.
- The engineering coaching industry in India is a big industry, worth several million dollars. You would be surprised to know that this industry makes more money every year than the Bollywood!
- Silicon Valley is the hub of world’s greatest IT and technology companies. Nearly 16% of startups in the Silicon Valley have an Indian co-founder, who is of course an engineering graduate by education. This share is the highest for an immigrant country. It is even higher than the share of China, Taiwan, Japan, and Britain, combined.
- Data of the HRD Ministry, Government of India, suggests that over 70% of engineering graduates in India are unemployable. They lack the core skills and adequate knowledge required for an engineering job. The majority of B. Tech graduates in India are working in career fields which have little to no connection with engineering of any kind.
- More than 50% of the Indian B. Tech students pursue engineering studies not out of a genuine interest and passion for the field, but due to pressure from their parents or because they don’t have clarity on what other options are available to them.
- If engineering was a religion in India, it would become the fifth most popular one with a large number of followers.
- In India, an engineer to a lay man is somebody who could fix almost any and every kind of home appliance.
- India has engineering colleges with their own private airport and beach. The renowned IIT Kanpur has its own private airport, used by the students belonging to the Department of Aerospace Engineering in the institute. Then, there is NIT Karnataka, which has its own private beach with a lighthouse; students and teachers often enjoy the sunset on the beach together.
It is clear from the above facts that there are both positive and negative aspects associated with engineering in India, but then, there are positives and negatives associated with other fields as well. No doubt, engineering is a challenging and rewarding career field that provides a host of big opportunities to the deserving aspirants.
Despite the grim economic scenario and bleak employment statistics, you would be surprised to know that there is no dearth of job opportunities for qualified job seekers who possess the right amount of experience, skill and knowledge about their chosen profession. You are more likely to find the going easy in the job market if you have a degree in science, maths, technology and engineering (collectively referred to as STEM). This phenomenon is naturally to be expected when countries and corporations around the world are placing added importance on gaining competitive advantage and boost up their economy by acquiring competency in the field of science and technology.
STEM along with that of few other traditional courses of study like finance, medical and management are known for healthy return on investment and a financially rewarding and mentally satisfying career. Even amidst all these prestigious and high-paying profession, engineering stands out for its sheer capability of adding value and substance to a person’s career. Qualified engineers are highly in demand not only in India but around the world as a whole. A degree in engineering from best engineering institutes in Gurgaon or for that matter top of the line engineering colleges anywhere else in India can propel your career in the right direction.
Top of the line engineering schools known for developing competent and confident engineering graduate enjoy enhanced respectability and brand value in the marketplace. These best in class engineering institutes offer leading-edge engineering education with their state of the art infrastructure and their top of the line academic environment. They have world class faculty who have extensive experience in both industry and academia. Close faculty student interaction encouraged and supported by these top level engineering colleges aids in development of new ideas and promotes lasting knowledge in the discipline.
Best engineering colleges in Gurgaon or anywhere else in India have the infrastructure and the facilities to provide a world class academic environment that can polish the rough edges and make you a professional with the capability to refine the effectiveness of processes and resources.
Engineering is a highly lucrative career option. Special emphasis on technological excellence and its importance in creating a knowledge-based economy has made qualified engineers a prized asset in the marketplace. A B. Tech degree in any stream from a well-established engineering institute can quickly catapult your carer to newer heights. Reputable engineering colleges offer an academic environment that facilitates quick learning about the latest techniques and trends in the field of your choice. They have the infrastructure and the faculty to equip you with skills and knowledge which can help you succeed in complex engineering positions.
However, it is important to understand in the very beginning that becoming a good engineer is harder than what it initially seems. First and foremost in order to study in top rated btech colleges in Delhi or for that matter top rated colleges everywhere, you need to have a good academic record and do exceptionally well in various popular engineering competitive entrance examinations. Do not make the mistake of thinking that your job is done if you manage to fulfil the above mentioned two criteria. Doing well in entrance test means that the offer starts rolling in as soon as the result is out.
A deluge of offers from dozens of engineering institutes spread across the length and breadth of the country can confuse the daylights out of any aspiring engineer. It becomes pretty difficult to determine which institute you should prefer and what would be the effect (both long and short term) of selecting one institute over another. One good way of determining the true worth of an institute is to look at its overall infrastructure.
This is of paramount importance as the infrastructure of the college or institute is a significant determinant of the quality of that particular institute. Top rated B.Tech colleges in Haryana or well-established B. Tech colleges anywhere else are most likely to have an imposing infrastructure. However, you are advised against judging an institute solely by its outer façade. If possible, please visit the college campus personally and ensure that it has well-maintained classrooms, well-equipped modern labs, sophisticated research facilities, state of the art workshops, etc.